Registration fees are as follows:
* Proof of student status is required. It may be a copy of your ID card or a letter/email from your institution.
The online registration is available now from here.
What is included?
Registration fees for participants include the following:
- Admission to all scientific sessions;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Conference materials;
- ID badge;
- Coffee breaks;
- Conference lunch and dinner (June 20, 2014);
- Admission to all social/cultural events.
Please notice that conference registration fees do not cover accommodation and travel expenses. Conference participants are responsible for booking and paying their own accommodation and transportation to/from the host country. Here is a list of hotels, in the vicinity of University of Minho (Gualtar Campus), for your information.
Registration fees are payable by bank transfer only and must be for the total amount due in Euros. Bank fees and money transfer costs are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- For cancellation requests submitted before February 28, 2014, 60% of your paid conference registration fee will be refunded.
- For cancellation requests submitted from March 1 to May 15, 2014, 30% of your paid conference registration fee will be refunded.
- No refund of conference registration fee will be available for cancellations after May 16, 2014.